TCS Group Holdings Berhad was incorporated under the Companies Act 2016 and is listed in Bursa Malaysia.
Our Group is principally involved in the construction services and renewable energy projects;
- Residential, commercial, institutional and industrial buildings
- Infrastructure and civil engineering work: earthworks, roads and drainage, sewerage, wastewater and water treatment plants, highways and bridges
- Design and build of industrialized building system (IBS) and precast concrete structures
- Engineering Procurement Construction and Commissioning for PV Solar projects
TCS Construction Sdn Bhd (TCS), a fully owned subsidiary of TCS Group is registered with Construction Industry Development Board, Malaysia as a G7 building and civil engineering contractor. TCS is also registered with Ministry of Finance, Malaysia, CIDB for Sijil Perolehan Kerja Kerajaan, National Water Service Commission (SPAN) and Selangor Water Management Authority (LUAS).
TCS is certified by Standard and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) for
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 for Health & Safety
- ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management Systems
TCS was awarded the prestigious 5-Star SCORE Rating from 2019 to the present by CIDB, Malaysia based on the parameters such as management strength, technical expertise, business performance and best practices.
Our Group has also invested heavily in the latest construction technology which is environmentally friendly and less labour dependent to increase the efficiency, productivity and quality of the works. We take all our deliverables seriously and continue to strive to include any new or advanced technology-based methodology to meet customer demands.
We take pride in investing in latest technology and adopt;
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) that creates digital models of buildings and to avoid construction mistakes or errors
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) – to improve onsite collaboration, construction and clash detection
- 5S+ Lean Construction – to deploy simple and practical method to bring a quality culture to construction worksites
We approach every project with three key emphasis - delivering Exceptional Quality, Priority on Safety, Health & Environment and Timely Completion.